- 80% reduction in packing drag at 45 psi pressure drop.
- Lower energy costs.
- Cooler running.
- Reduced water consumption compared to conventionally braided packings.
- Extended shaft & sleeve service life.
- Better side to side contact between adjacent rings for better seating upon compression.
- Resistance to spinning and glazing in the stuffing box at start-up.
- Improved performance over conventional, trapezoidal and first-generation ANTI-KEYSTONE® packings.
- Braided Labyrinth Seal-like operation!
These benefits mean that general pump maintenance may be reduced, and the packing rings could be replaced less often while operational costs are further reduced by using less energy and water.
Typical Installation with Lantern Ring & Self-Adjusting Throat Bushing
NEBCO’s™ ANTI-KEYSTONE® Ⅱ packing makes the difference you can see.
Left Picture: Six months service in paper stock using a conventionally braided square aramid-reinforced PTFE/Graphite packing.
Right Picture: Thirteen months service in paper stock using our unique ANTI-KEYSTONE® Ⅱ aramid-reinforced PTFE/Graphite packing.
*For informational purposes only. Any specific application you have should not be undertaken without independent study and evaluation for suitability, safety and material compatibility. No warranty is expressed or implied as each application is unique. While we have used the utmost care in the preparation of this information, we assume no liability for errors or responsibility for consequential damages resulting from the use of these products.